Friday 8 March 2013

Ski day today!  Started off a little rough.  Pretty heavy, choppy snow and I was struggling with it as was Bill as he has done something to his leg.  We skied a few runs on the upper chairs and then decided to head over to something a little easier.  Spent the day cruising which was just great for me!  The weather was fabulous.  Sunny and mild.  My kind of a day.  It was great to ski with Kevin.  He and Michelle are amazing skiers but even though I encouraged Kevin over and over to head up to the more difficult terrain he insisted he could ski that anytime and would like to ski with me.
We had such a fun morning and then headed in to the T-bar Pub for Pizza and Nachos for lunch.  Back out for a couple more hours of nice skiing and then home.  Took Boomer for a little walk around the property, had a hot tub and dinner.  Tonight we are going to go to someones' home to listen to some folk music.  Eight times a year a woman organizes various musical groups to come in to the area and they play at various homes in the area.  Kevin says we need to go to this as we would never experience anything like it in Calgary.  Looking forward to an interesting evening and I know the Flames are going to lose tonight because I forgot my Jersey in Calgary!

Tomorrow we head back home!  We have had such a lovely time here.  Kevin and Michelle are wonderful hosts.  They just make you feel totally at home.  I feel like a pampered princess!
Kevin and Michelle's Shack
Boomer and I out for a walk on the property
View from the property!
Boomer and Betsy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love Boomer and Betsy!!! What a gorgeous home your brother and Michelle have!

    ReplyDelete