Wednesday 6 February 2013

A brief entry today.  Woke up this morning feeling queazy and managed to hold it together for a bit hoping it would go away.  No such luck!  Nothing like last nights lasagne to wake you up.  How disgusting is that?!!    Just finished a bowl of borche.....hoping that one stays down.  I'm likely to think I'm bleeding to death if I hurl my lunch.  There....I've done it.....you're all feeling queazy along with me!   Have been sick a couple of times and am drugged to the eyeballs on anti nausea drugs.  Apparently, over time, they do lose their effectiveness so may have to look at taking something different.  On the plus side, it doesn't seem as bad as last time but I would much rather not have this at all.  Hopefully this will pass and I will be bounced back by tomorrow.
I have a wedding to be at on the weekend!!!

Just had a look at the Honey Badgers page for the Ride To Conquer Cancer.  If anyone out there is interested in joining them or donating we would love for you to be part of it.

Beautiful day outside.  Bill still hasn't gone to get Boomer but I'm sending him tomorrow for sure.  Kim and Greg have been so good about taking him for us and I feel like we are taking advantage of them by not getting out there to pick him up.  That, and the fact our house just seems kind of empty without him here!  He really does make me get up and about like no one else in this house can.  Kelli suggested a walk today but honestly, walking her isn't half as fun as walking him!  Sorry Kelli but you don't even fetch sticks! So here's to a better, perkier, day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment