Monday 31 December 2012


I'll start and end the blog with visual reminders today.  Isn't he just the cutest.  Arrived in the mail from my friend Maureen.  Her son's girlfriend works with a lady who makes these adorable little bundles.  This little guy will be on my bedside table tonight as my visual reminder tomorrow morning.

Did some running around today.  First headed up to the Winter Club to settle my bill then wandered up to the fitness facility.  Holy smokearoos!!!  Everyone is starting their New Years resolutions early!  I don't think there was an empty machine in the entire fitness facility.  It was incredible!  I have always found January a little annoying because everyone jumps on the band wagon at once.  From experience I know it will only last 4-6 weeks and it's the same every year!!!   On the positive side the pitter off should start to happen about the time I'm cleared to get started!  Yahoo!!!

Last night we went out to Barry and Wendy's for our first dinner outing! It was such a treat.  As always an excellent meal.....always a treat to have dinner with these friends hosting.

Steady improvements each day.  I still have to pace myself and find myself in the family room chair for frequent rest breaks but I keep reminding myself I'm only two weeks out from surgery and I think I'm doing really well.

Wishing you all a Happy New Year.  Ring in the new!  May 2013 be full happy times!
Final reminder......White Rabbits.....probably the most important one of the year!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment