Tuesday 18 December 2012

HOME TOMORROW!!!
Today was a great day.  Mom's looking better every single day.  Nausea is still there on and off and she tuckers out fast - but otherwise everything is good.  Mom and I had a fart party today - I did the victory dance while mom collapsed exhausted on the bed ahahah.  I think her room mate Annie thinks we are a little strange.   Mom's being discharged tomorrow -- woo hoo!!! The surgeon said 7 days and she did it in 6 - maybe she's just making up for her prolonged stay in March.  Anyway - home tomorrow and mom will be resuming her own blog.  Thank you to all you followers!  Although I have enjoyed blogging tremendously - I REALLY hope I won't get to do this again anytime soon!  Thank you all for the incredible support -- honestly -- you put hope in our hearts!

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear you will be home for Christmas. All the best wishes to you and your family

    ReplyDelete