Saturday 8 December 2012

A pretty quiet day today.  You don't realize how stressful these appointments and scans are until they are over.  Feel a little draggy today and to be honest have not done a whole heck of a lot.  Thanks to all of you who sent me emails.  I learned something about a lot of my friends....many of you are glass half full people!  Very few looked at this latest development as something bad....most of you are giving me the thumbs up and agreeing with my decision to go for it.  I thank you for that!  As for the odds I honestly never pay any attention to them anyways and would actually prefer not hearing them.  Somehow the doctors feel they have to give you that information.  Every time they do I just look at them and say nothing but I want to say "But you are dealing with me!"  Although I am not naive about surgery anymore, I still think I will come through it with flying colours and will hopefully be home by Christmas to bark instructions to all my family on how to cook a turkey!  It's about time they learned how to do it anyways and I do love being bossy!

Today is my friend Maureens' birthday.  We are going bowling!  I feel like I'm ten again and very excited to do this!  What a great idea. Bowling and then out for supper!  Should be a blast!  I haven't even been down to the bowling lanes at the Winter Club in years so this should be an interesting experience all round!  Hopefully will have some pics to post tomorrow.

I am being reminded gently that it is walk time!  Yuk......don't enjoy having a dog in this weather. He is not at all bothered by this cold.  In fact he loves it and is anxious for us to hit the trails.  So guess I better bundle up and get out there!  Brrrrrr......

No comments:

Post a Comment