Monday 30 April 2012

Last reminder for White Rabbits!  And no, I'm not posting the rabbit family again today....twice is quite enough.  Instead am posting a picture of Ron's new addition.

We went out to pick up the fifth wheel today.  Kelli is going to live in it while doing her elective in Cranbrook when she gets back from Mexico.

Ron was excited to introduce me to the latest member of their horse family.  He is a month old, has one blue eye and one brown eye, is nameless
as of yet but is as cute as a bug!  One thing I am a sucker for is baby anything!  So far Ron is calling him "Little Shit" and I'm thinking the name might just stick.

See the surgeon this week.  Once I see him I will start my packing in ernest.  Still having some issues especially with the throat congestion, the swallow and the voice.  Actually resorted to reading up on the internet things you could do to help with the throat.  So today I've been gargling with salt water, I put hot compresses on my throat and am trying to take in more water.  Hopefully will have a better night tonight than last night!  Good days/bad days.....good nights/bad nights!  I try to stay busy during the day, the objective being that I will fall into bed and go to sleep.  It does work but the problem seems to be staying asleep.

Came home from Ron and Margs' and headed over to Grays' to pick up Sienna.  We did the Nose Hill Loop.  Was worried we might get wet but the rain held off and it was actually quite pleasant.  Was glad I went. So signing off.....Remember this is the final day of April!

No comments:

Post a Comment