Tuesday 1 May 2012

Good morning....and a double good morning if you remembered to say your white rabbits!  The rabbits in Edgemont should have stayed white because we have snow today and it's even staying on the ground.  Makes me even more anxious to be heading south to escape this last taste of winter!

Had planned to go shopping today but the plan changed when Bill decided to take Boomer out to Kim and Greg's today. They are going to look after him for us next week.  It's actually quite funny because when we bring him home he sulks for a week.  He just loves it there.  Makes you realize what a good life dogs have in the country.  For a city dog, Boomer has it pretty good but it can't match what Kim and Greg have to offer.  Freedom, a pond mere meters from the house to swim in, rides on the quad......the list goes on!  He's really not a very loyal dog!  Feed me, love me, play with me....I'm yours!

 I'm actually just as happy to stay home and putter around.  I'm thinking I should go and try on my dress for the wedding!  I don't think I've had it on in almost a year so it might be a good idea.  Wouldn't be so cool to get there and discover it no longer fits!  I'm thinking it should be OK.  I had gained almost 20 pounds before my surgery (recommended) but have lost most of it and am pretty much back to my normal weight.  Still it's not really normal weight because I think I have lost lots of my muscle tone.  No physical exercise except for walking in over a month will do that for you!  The problem is, if it doesn't fit I'm not sure what I will do!  Guess I will cross that bridge if and when it happens. Oh please...don't let that happen!

Tomorrow I see the surgeon.  I have a couple of stitches that need to be removed.  They should have been taken out when I was in the hospital and it somehow got overlooked.  I should have seen my family doctor to have them removed and didn't.....they are quite ingrown now and I'm thinking it might be a little painful!  Hmph....what's painful in the grand scheme of things.  This will be a walk in the park!

I'm not planning to take a computer to Mexico so there will be no blog entries until I get back but I will repost when I get back and include some pictures and stories about our week!


1 comment:

  1. Have a grand time in Mexico! The wedding will be perfect-bring your kleenex. The warmth and the sun are an extra big bonus.

    ReplyDelete