Thursday 1 March 2012

Went to bed with Isabelle (my white rabbit) which reminded me that I needed to say "White Rabbits" first thing this morning. I actually said it three times...each and every time I woke up in the night after the stroke of midnight so I should be good to go for the month of March! Hopefully all my friends did the same. I think a few of you should keep your luck! I know there are other things going on out there that require a little good fortune so if you need your luck don't feel obligated to will it to me! I have more than my share!

On the downside!! I could be imagining things but I'm thinking I'm losing my hair. I finished my treatment three weeks ago so it should have happened before now.....I have spent the last hour googling hair loss on the internet and in almost every case people lose their hair between the 2nd and 3rd week of treatment. Most are starting to regrow it by now.....so to be losing it now seems weird. Kelli and Bill actually had a bet on this. Kelli bet I would lose my hair...Bill said no. They bet breakfast and last weekend Bill made Kelli pay up! I'm thinking she may be collecting her bet back!!! I posted this on facebook this morning and within minutes had responses from three people. Marion, my ever positive, upbeat and supportive neighbou r said "It may just be dry stuff coming out which is good cause then you'll have nice soft hair!" Bernice's take on it was "Just getting rid of your winter coat....no worries Does she think I'm Boomer or what??? Then she added "You look great bald" (She should know because she was instrumental in me having to shave me head a few years back for the Terry Fox cause...) I didn't think the kids could raise $10,000 in 4 days but I underestimated the power of a head secretary and email! I will never underestimate Bernice again! That girl makes things happen! Then the third email came from my cousin's daughter Katie...she agrees with Bernice and Marion...."Just get a really good haircut....they'll get it into good condition and it'll stop falling out!".....Thanks girls!!! I'll keep you posted. In the meantime I'm thinking maybe I'll stop brushing my hair completely. That might help!

No comments:

Post a Comment