Monday 19 March 2012

Left Vancouver around noon today. It was snowing for heaven's sake!!! Really isn't much different there than here temperature wise, however, it was lovely to see green grass, trees with leaves and a few blossoms! Kelli and I had a great time and packed lots into our two days. She comes to Calgary on Friday and will be doing an elective here for a couple of weeks while I am in the hospital.

A busy week ahead. Tomorrow I go for an endoscope. Bring on the anesthetic! I will never entertain doing that test again without the benefit of sedation. Wednesday I have an appointment with the chemotherapy oncologist at the Tom Baker, Thursday Maureen and I are going to Water Valley to have lunch with a friend we haven't seen in over twenty years, my brother is having his hip surgery, Friday, Kelli arrives, Sunday is Lindsey's bridal shower and Monday is my pre-op appointment! I'm thinking this week is going to go by like a run away train. I get anxious just writing about it!

Dad called and suggested that Bill and I might like to come out to Windermere to play some golf! Would I ever! Unfortunately, there just isn't enough time in the week to make that happen. I am definitely planning to be on the golf course ASAP however. Hope the recovery time goes as fast as the lead up time as gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment