Friday 16 March 2012

Just waiting to head out to the airport. Going to see Kelli this weekend in Vancouver. She has lots of plans for us including "shoe shopping." I have neglected to mention this to Bill as he knows this is a dangerous activity for me to engage in.

Did a little running around today and stopped in at the CWC to pick up a bag from more of the badminton gang. I carried it out to my car in the parking lot and took a peek. Must confess I got a little teary! If any of you are reading this thank you so much! I am totally overwhelmed by your thoughtfulness and need to figure out how I'm ever going to thank everyone. I think I have the best friends in the entire universe! I LOVED the poster card with messages from each of you! I'm actually going to put it up in my house! The Winnie the Pooh pillow is adorable and will serve to remind me that this is just a little "bother" that I'm dealing with! Not sure I will feel that way on March 28! I usually don't like to take medication but in my head I am prepared to take anything they offer me in the way of pain medication! Thanks too for the gift cards. I feel so spoiled! I have never eaten at Fresh but think I will save that treat as a celebration dinner when this is over and done with.

I have heard nothing on my PET scan but I did hear from a friend who got his results back and the news is great. His cancer is mostly gone and they feel that the next couple of treatments should get it! That is the best news a person could hear!

Have a great weekend! I hear it is supposed to snow in Calgary. Sorry I will be missing that....ha ha......although I'm not sure the weather in Vancouver has been wonderful either!
Still green grass and flowers does have it's appeal! I'm packing my runners and my ipod!

No comments:

Post a Comment