Sunday 5 February 2012

Was in bed at 7:30 last night!  Pathetic for a Saturday night but another crash and burn night.  The end of the week seems to be hitting me harder as time goes on.  On the positive side I have rebounded and feel much better today!  Only three more days to go!

Kelli told me today that on her BMO online banking page the ID message that comes up is "My Mother is Leslie" and the accompanying image is an elephant!  She swears she didn't set it up this way!  Hmmmmm......

We have had quite a chuckle today!  They say you can be affected cognitively by chemotherapy!  So that's my excuse.  I don't know what Kelli is going to use as her excuse!  Perhaps shiftwork and lack of sleep? Perhaps the fact she's blonde?   In any case while checking her banking Kelli said "the Ride to Conquer Cancer has charged me $150 and I haven't donated yet."  Then she noticed a couple of other charges she had not made.  We soon realized that we have each been doing "Retail Therapy" on each other's credit cards.  Somehow we managed to get our cards mixed up!  What a couple of Ditzes!!!  Bill says we are dangerous!

Off to my cousins tonight for Superbowl Sunday!  Not that I'm at all into the Superbowl but it will be fun to get together!  Had to even check this mornings paper to see who was playing!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mrs. Sherlock! I had quite a chuckle reading this myself. It's great to hear updates on how you're doing, and it's inspiring to see your incredible strength through all this. 3 days! Wooooo! Best of luck with these last 3 days and the trials yet to come. My thoughts and happy vibes are with you! Janice

    ReplyDelete