Friday 10 February 2012

Man, it's cold out there or have we just been spoiled a little by our lack of winter!!!???  The surgeon's office did not call today!  Damn!  Was really hoping they'd get back to me but guess I will just have to line up and wait my turn!  Hopefully will hear back from them next week!

Despite the gray, dreary day got out and about and enjoyed myself.  Drove Kelli to work this morning so I could have my car to run a few errands and then met Judy for lunch!  Lunch with Judy is always a treat!  Anything with Judy is a treat and anyone who knows her knows what I am talking about!  She is one of those people who makes you smile from the inside out!  She brought me the most awesome t-shirt, a Livestrong T-shirt with all sorts of little reminders on it for me....such as "Fight like hell, hope is not enough, defiance, courage, quitting lasts forever, Hope etc. etc. etc."  Love it!  Also gave me a card that really summed it up.  If you didn't know it, I am a huge Winnie the Pooh fan!  The card said "Sometimes," thought Pooh, "life is just one bother after another.".......That's what all this is you know.....a real bother!!!

Not much else report today, although some good news!  For the first time I am not sagging on Friday like I usually do.  If you have been following these blogs you will know that by the end of the week my counts are usually low and I just start to run out of gas.  For some reason I'm not experiencing that today.  Wondering if it's because I know the treatments are done and it's just a mindset!  Could be!  It is very liberating to know that I am finished with the chemo and radiation!  Anyways....hope everyone has a great weekend!!!  May just take the weekend off of blogging….unless something really fantastic pops up! You just never know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment