Wednesday 14 November 2012

Todays' blog will be short and sweet.  I am definitely not well today.  Experiencing chemo hangover big time.  Have wolfed my biscuits several times and am knocking back anti  nausea drugs like crazy.  Sure hope this is just a result of a little bit of jet lag combined with the treatments.  It really sucks!

Found a little excerpt  I really liked the other day and as I'm not feeling too chatty or creative will share it with you.

PLAN B:  Plan A was always my first choice.  You know, the one where everything works out to be happily ever after.  But more often than not, I find myself dealing with the upside-down, inside-out version where nothing goes as it should.

It's at this point that the real test of my character comes in.  Do I sink or do I swim?  Do I wallow in self-pity and play the victim, or simply shift gears and make the best of the situation.  The choice is mine.  After all....LIFE IS ALL ABOUT HOW YOU HANDLE PLAN B!

(I'm swimming.....with snorkel and fins!  Plan B is in control!)

Kind of like "You are in charge of your attitude!"  Having shared this I'm signing off and heading down to my sunny chair for the afternoon.Tomorrow will be a better day!

1 comment: