Sunday 15 January 2012

Never have I appreciated a weekend more!  No drugs, no hospital.....pretty much normal!  Normal is such a nice thing I'm discovering!

Got up this morning to cold and blowing snow and bundled up to take Boomer out for his morning walk!  As I walked along it occurred to me what a good example he sets for me.  Every day is good!  Activity is the best!  Eat your food with enthusiasm.....quantity doesn't matter, the more the better!  Greet everybody with a wag of the tail!  There is good in almost everone (except German Shepards, Huskies and Shitzus)!

I also had to chuckle when I thought about how many people have offered to walk or take care of him for me.  Although I am still going strong I thought this week might be a good time to test those offers.  -minus 29.....I'm not feeling like going outside....who wants to walk the dog???  Just kidding.  I wouldn't do that to any of you but Bill would!  

Kelli comes today.  Poor girl.  Leaving balmy Vancouver for this!  Hopefully the cold snap is short lived.  I may come to appreciate the hot flashes that can come with chemo and radiation!

Week 2 starts tomorrow!  The countdown continues.  Please know how much I love your emails, your phone calls, your cards, your treats, your words of encouragement, your promises to exercise and eat well and take care of yourself (if you made that promise I will hold you to it and you know who you are C and K!!!)
Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment