Thursday 12 January 2012

Almost over the first week and still going strong!!!  Today was great...in and out.  Earlier in the week one of their machines broke down so there was a huge backlog and wait.  Today I actually got in early and they were very pleased with me because I hadn't eaten today within the two hour window.  I keep screwing them up with that because Bill keeps feeding me.  Today I was a star patient!!!  My technician was not stiff today so I gave her a stern talking to...Tonight she had better work harder if she plans to be ready for her 10 Km race.

Think I was only there for a total of 10 minutes today then did some therapy that was fun.  Some of you girls know it well....RETAIL THERAPY!!!  Kelli and Lindsey swear by it and I can see why.  Bought a new coffee table and a bowl to go on top.  Great fun.  My living room is starting to look pretty spiffy!  Has only taken me 24 years to furnish it but it is looking good!  Tomorrow the end of week one.  Yahooooo!!!!!  Only four to go!

1 comment:

  1. Dad texted me while I was on the bus home and told me that you were in the middle of retail therapy.....so I made a pit stop at Aritzia for some supportive retail therapy of my own ahhaha ;)

    ReplyDelete