Tuesday 10 January 2012

Probably won't update this everyday as some days like today are basically a non event.  4/23 to go!  Second day of radiation and other than the fact my appointment was 45 minutes late because one of the machines was down it was basically a non-event!  Hoping I can continue to have days like this when my biggest problem is a small wait!  Geoff and Lindsey got back from Whistler last night and brought me some more cinnamon buns from a spot Lindsey loves in Vancouver.  Must confess they are delicious but I am starting to worry I am going to start looking like a cinnamon bun! Still feeling good.....working out, walking Boomer, feeling guilty I'm not at work! (well just a little).

1 comment:

  1. Trust you to be thinking you should be at at school. Don't you dare feel guilty you aren't at work!
    We do miss you though, and are looking forward to a visit whenever it is safe for you to do so.

    ReplyDelete