Friday 13 January 2012

One down and four to go!  Got through week one without anything too bad happening.  Today another good day.  Machines are up and running and I am out of there in about 10 minutes.  Left the Tom Baker today and saw a couple of patients hooked up to their chemo outside while having a smoke.  Just makes me shake my head.  Go figure that one!  Met a couple of friends for lunch which was a nice bonus to the day!  So happy to have a weekend without hospital visits!  Kelli coming home on Sunday for the month.  Very excited to have her home for a bit although I keep telling her it is totally not necessary.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic news. Glad to hear you had a great start to your treatment. Remember the old song "I am woman hear me roar" - you are roaring! Sending prayers and positive thoughts your way everyday. Take care, Pat

    ReplyDelete