Saturday 28 January 2012

Had kind of decided I would not write on the weekends but it has been such a down day I decided to perk myself up and send out a message.  Unfortunately Dr. Sinha was right. (I am sorry Dr. Sinha for calling you Dr. Doom and Gloom) Think I was getting a little cocky at how well things were going.  Well...his less than sub human prediction came true yesterday.  I was a little off in the afternoon but went out anyways.  By the time we got home I had a fever and chills and pretty extreme pain.  Thank goodness for DRUGS!!!  I have quite the arsenal to draw upon and was not proud about pill popping last night.  Spent a restless night propped up on pillows which isn't the most comfortable way to spend the night.  Every time I opened my eyes either Bill or Kelli was there taking my temperature as I was running a fever most of the night.  Woke up this morning and cancelled all the fun things I had planned for day!  What a bummer.  I was really looking forward to coffee with the girls and a Reiki session with Amy followed by dinner with Trish and Gerry!  Not today!  Basically sat in a chair all day while Bill cleaned and cooked and did laundry!   Jenifer came by and took Boomer for a walk which I was totally grateful for as was he! Feeling much better tonight and hope I've turned the corner.  I guess I should just be happy I got through 3 really good weeks and should expect that there are going to be some rough days!  My neighbour told me the other day if anyone saw me they would think this was a cake walk!  Maybe not if they had seen me yesterday! Anyways....shall pick myself up, dust myself off, take my meds and get on with it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear that yesterday was painful. Sending you positive mojo today and hoping it was/is a better day for you. Take care and don't worry about making this look like a cake walk as you say. We know you are up for the good fight, even Rocky had to get a little banged up before the power blows at the end of the final round. Take the drugs feel better keep fighting. xo

    ReplyDelete