Monday 23 January 2012

Well, more than half way on the chemos and close to halfway on the radiations.  Spent the entire day at the hospital today.  It makes a long day but both Kelli and Bill came and kept me company.  Everything still going well.  Passed my bloodwork test, that's always a good thing. Went to a session on understanding chemotherapy which was a bit of a waste of time.  If you read the handouts they gave you there was nothing new in the session.  The room was warm and Kelli and I were both nodding off in the back row.  Suspect Bill might have been too.

Left there and went for my usual Monday retail therapy.  Nothing too exciting this week.  A popcorn maker and a humidifier that Bill has been busy researching and has decided to return.  So today's therapy a bit of a bust I'm thinking.  I'll have to do better next week! Spent a good portion of the day fretting that my co-workers at school might be the $25 million winners.  I have contributed every single month, in fact I was the organizer and this is the first month I have missed.  I will be jumping off the highest building if they won!  Sorry girls.....I'm not cheering for you on this one but I will be handing in my $10 for February!  It is not worth it to be feeling left out on something like this.  I'm hoping they will kindly phone or email me to put me out of my misery.  This would truly be the icing on the cake! (what kind of  a sour grapes attitude is that!  YOU ARE IN CHARGE OF YOUR ATTITUDE!)
Had a very quiet weekend.  Geoff and Lindsey have BRAVELY consented to let me do a video for their wedding.  Many of you have been the recipients of these efforts over the years and I can just sense your shudder as I write this.  Judy?  Bernice?  The entire population of Ranchlands School?  I am just rubbing my hands together on this one!  It is going to be such fun.  Thankyou my dear kids for putting your trust in me. I will not disappoint!  My friends will definitely admire your blind trust in this endeavour and probably question your sensibilities!  If any call to caution you pay no heed!
I am going to attach a picture of today for you!  Enjoy.  This is what my Mondays look like but only for two more weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment