Wednesday 22 August 2012

Have had a bit of a rough day.  Really tired today but more from lack of sleep than chemo hangover  I think.  I have to take dexamethasone for three days and it really disturbs my sleep.  Have been dragging my butt all day.  Did not do a whole heck of a lot.  Hoping to rebound by the weekend as we are heading out to Mt. Kidd with the Lenzins and the Patricks tomorrow afternoon.  Hoping the weather is going to cooperate, although Friday definitely does not look great!  Might be a day to relax with a book or play some cards I’m thinking.  I had booked a tee time at Mt. Kidd on Friday as I’m not feeling really confidant that I’m going to much good on the hiking trails and don’t want to hold everyone back.  At least with golf we can take a cart.  The weather forecast, however may put  damper on that plan.  Oh well....we cannot complain about the weather we have had this summer!  Anyways...no blog for the weekend. Don’t think there is Wifi connections at Mt. Kidd so will get back to you on Monday.  We are coming in Sunday afternoon and will be taking in the fireworks finale Sunday night thanks to Kathy and her connections!!!
Have a great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment