Friday 3 August 2012

A quiet couple of days this week.  Am heading out to Gull Lake for a girls golf get together and I am determined not to have a repeat of last months little episode where I was sick after my chemo because of too much Stampeding and birthday celebration.  So... erring on the side of caution I am having a totally laid back couple of days so that I will be ready to kick the girls’ butts on the golf course!  Now if that isn’t the kiss of death to my game!

Had to head down to the passport office today to renew my passport.  They sent it back to me, reason being that I had not included payment.  I know for a fact I submitted my credit card information so don’t know what happened there.  In any case went downtown fully expecting to wait forever and was in and out of there in five minutes!  It was awesome.  Came home and collected Boomer and we headed over to Nose Hill for a walk.  I think everyone has left town.  Hardly any dog walkers out there today, although I did run into a couple who stopped and exclaimed “Leslie!”  I looked at this couple and I did not have a clue who they were and I’m sure it showed on my face.  I really hate it when that happens.  In any case I think they saw my blank look and she told me who they were.  Old neighbours from way back who moved away about 15 years ago.  We had a little chit chat and then went on our way.  Its funny, if you go up there at your regular time you will always run into the same people but alter the time and you get a whole new set of people and dogs.  People are really set in their habits.

So, answer to last blogs trivia question.....There are no bad fruits but the best fruits you can eat are...
Avocado, cherries, coconut, guava, kiwi, raspberries, strawberries, blueberries.

Not much else new....that’s the problem with low key days....nothing exciting to report.  Should have more exiting stuff after I get back from Gull Lake!

No comments:

Post a Comment