Thursday 31 May 2012

A short blog tonight.  First of all, reminders to all that tomorrow is June 1st which of course, I hopefully have everyone trained to remember, "White Rabbits"  must be the first words from your mouth when you awaken tomorrow.  Saying these words will ensure you good luck for the entire month of June!  And if you don't need your luck, you know who does!  Send a little my way!

Hung around the house today doing odds and sods, hoping the surgeon would call.  Late into the afternoon, I finally gave up and took Boomer for a walk and ran some errands.  Got home to find a message on the answering machine from the doctor saying he was just boarding an airplane but had reviewed my films and although he did see the narrowing of the stomach he didn't think that should be causing the emptying problem.  Well, something's causing the emptying problem.  He suggested I just do clear fluids and he would touch base with me on Monday.  I'm staying off of everything by mouth for the time being.  The problems it is causing just aren't worth it until I get some answers to my problem.

Off to Windermere for the weekend.  May or may not blog, depending on Dad's Wifi situation.  So if you don't hear from me....don't worry.....nothings happening.

2 comments: