Saturday 26 May 2012

Another rough night!  Going to make some changes tonight.  Can't go on like this night after night.  The reflux thing is horrible.  I thought I knew what acid reflux was but am learning that I had absolutely no idea.  Spent half the night trying to sleep upright in a chair downstairs thinking about what I could do to try to improve this situation.  So tonight, I'm cutting back on the amount I'm taking in, I'm slowing the rate and I will prop myself up with one more pillow.  Hopefully that will do the trick!

Maureen picked me up at noon and we headed out to Bragg Creek to provide support to the five hardy Honey Badgers who decided to do a training ride today.  It was cool but the riders all did great.  Amber hasn't been able to do as much riding so we were happy to be of some use today.  It is a great ride (easy for me to say from the front seat of Maureen's Forerunner) and it would be nice to see the group get out and do it again before the big day.  In all they covered about 88 km today which is a darn good ride.  Stopped in Bragg Creek for coffee and snacks and I had my first taste of coffee in over two months. Really not even a mouthful but it was nice to have a small taste of really good coffee.  They really have a great little coffee shop there and does it ever do a booming business!  It's a real bikers hub!

Got back home around 5:30, walked the dog and am ready to relax.  Riding the sag wagon is darn hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment