Wednesday 12 September 2012

Woke up this morning to 4 degrees.  Yikes, probably the coldest night we have had in the RV.  Thank goodness for the heater.  Headed out around 8:45, destination Dillon.  It was a beautiful drive through Montana, however, there are many forest fires throughout the area and there is a smoky haze everywhere.  Temperatures were perfect for driving today.  Pleasant but not too hot.  We stopped in Great Falls and went to the Charlie Russell Museum.  I am not usually much a museum fan but the artwork this man produced was fabulous.  Bill visited this museum with his family when he was a child and was keen to see it again.  We spent two hours wandering the museum, had lunch in Great Falls and then headed off again.  Got into Dillon around 6 this evening and are in a nice little campground.
Tomorrow another long day as we head to Logan.  Feeling a little tired from yesterday’s chemo but other than that no ill effects.  Didn’t sleep well last night due to the cold and the steroid drug I take for three days.  It just pumps me right up!  I hope I am tired enough tonight that it will over ride the effect of the drug!

Will continue to post where I have internet access.  Can hardly wait to get down to the Grand Canyon! Will post some photos when I get there!  Mike has lent me his super duper lens so I can hardly wait to start clicking.  Tried to take some photos today but the haze really inhibited any good shots.
Tally Ho!  Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment