Saturday 1 September 2012

Hope everyone remembered to say their “White Rabbits” this morning!  I know Kathy did!  My good deed today was to make certain I hit the ball clean!  No dental work required!!!  As you can see we are having a great time!  My game was on the wrong side of 100 this morning.....Kathy played decently...! Tomorrow will hopefully be better!  Have lost all my ladybug crystals and all my light blue crystals!  I hope Santa is reading this and fills my stocking appropriately!

As you can see I am struggling a little at finding good deeds to do out here.  May have to just start when I get back to Calgary.  

Am feeling good again this weekend.  My low days are 7-10 days following chemo and then all my counts start to recover again before they zap me again!  I can really feel a difference today.  Nice to feel my energy level increase.  Having said that I did take a cart for the entire round today which does make a difference.  

Stay tuned for tomorrows golf shot!  Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend as much as I am enjoying mine!


No comments:

Post a Comment