Sunday 2 September 2012

TODAYS HEADLINE:  “TRAGEDY AT RIVERSIDE”

Longtime friends out enjoying the weekend when one gets careless and walks in front of cart!  RCMP were called to the site but deemed the driver not at fault (which explains the happy wave).  “I’m going to miss my dear friend,” said Leslie, “however we were able to complete the round in under 4 hours which is the important thing.  Kathy would have wanted it that way.”  Next of kin have not yet been notified.  Leslie will be taking possession of Kathy’s brand new KIA SUV.  Although she already owns a vehicle Leslie says it’s the least she can do in this sad, sad circumstance.  This is her good deed for September 2nd and I think all agree a hard one to match!

PS. I shot on the right side of a hundred today and it should be noted the “accident” occurred on hole 13.








1 comment:

  1. You are having so much fun! You make me laugh. G.

    ReplyDelete