Sunday 21 July 2013

Just checkin in and although I did have a stream of visitors that was all I really did today.  Kathy drove in from Red Deer and has taken Boomer  back with  with her.  He will love the lake and labrador time most assuredly,
As much as you insist you love walking him also get a great holiday!  Huge big hugging thanks to you for who have assisted in this department!

Thankyou my darling friends for what you do each and every day.  You will never realize what you emails and kindnesses have done for me and my family.

2 comments:

  1. Loved hearing your voice Les! Always thinking about,keeping you close in thoughts and prayers!

    Bob and Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie, I've also kept you in my thoughts and prayers. Hope that you can turn that corner soon and move towards optimum health. Take good care of yourself please...Cindy G.

    ReplyDelete